Christian and Family Ministries
Cultural and Action Organizations
Educating, Lending a Helping Hand,
and Standing for Religious Freedom and Traditional Values
As Christians, it is important to minister to others. We should also be aware of the various social, political and cultural issues that effect the church, our families and ourselves today. Some may think it strange to combine social issues with ministries, but neither the Israelites nor the early church divided their lives into sacred and secular spheres, but deemed all activities as sacred. Our ministry's purpose attempts to mirror that view.
Therefore, in order to keep our readers better informed, we're providing links to some of the fine Christian, Family, Humanitarian, Social and Cultural Action ministries and organizations who are involved daily in the various cultural wars and reaching out to aid those in need. We've also included links to sites that provide good information on other topics that may be of interest to our readers.
Please contact us if you work with a ministry or organization, or know of one that you would like added to this section. See our Listing Policy at bottom of page.
- Desiring God - John Piper
- Grace to You - John MacArthur
- Ligonier Ministries - RC Sproul
- Love Worth Finding - Adrian Rogers
- Due to the quantity of links, we've split this category onto a separate page. Please see our Counseling, Treatment, and Recovery Resources page for listings and resources.
- Apologetics 315
- The Poached Egg
- Probe Ministries
- Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
- Reasonable Faith
- Gideons International
- Wycliffe Associates - empowering national translators and equipping the local church to translate Godís Word
- Wycliffe Bible Translators - helping people around the world translate the Bible into their own languages
- Answering Islam
- Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry
- Islam Review
- The Religion of Peace
- [Top of Page] [Categories]
- BOND Action - Rev Jesse Lee Peterson - Educating and Motivating Americans
- CURE - Coalition for Urban Renewal and Education - Founder and President - Star Parker. CURE addresses inner city issues of race and poverty through principles of faith, freedom and personal responsibility.
- Due to the quantity of links, we've split this category onto a separate page. Please see our Cyber Security and Consumer Protection page for additional listings and resources.
- HSLDA - Advocates for Homeschooling
- National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools
- Living Waters - Ray Comfort
- Cornwall Alliance - A balanced Biblical view of Creation and the Environment
- Heartland Institute
- Watts Up With That
- American Family Association
- American Values - Protecting Life, Marriage, Family, Faith and Freedom
- Family Life - Developing Godly Marriages and Families
- Family Research Council
- US Government Elected Officials - US President, VP, Senate, House, State Governors and Legislators, and other Government Agencies
- Contact Congress - Interactive Map with contact info for all of the members of the US Congress; Helpful guidelines and tips
- How Kids Can Reach Out To Congress
- [Top of Page] [Categories]
- Medi-Share - Biblical Heathcare Alternative
- Samaritan Ministries - Sharing Medical Needs directly with fellow Believers
- College Guide for Students with Psychiatric Disabilities
- Scholarships and Financial Aid for Students with Disabilities
- The Samaritan Inn - Homeless Shelter serving North Texas
- Single Mothers Grants - Comprehensive Directory of Financial Assistance Programs; Single Mother Grants listed by city and state
- Wellspring International - Humanitarian arm of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
- Alliance Defending Freedom
- American Center for Law and Justice
- Christian Legal Centre - UK
- Liberty Council
- Liberty Institute
- Pacific Justice Institute
- Thomas More Law Center
- American Family Radio
- One Place Media
- Please see our News Services page for additional listings and resources.
- [Top of Page] [Categories]
- Jews for Jesus - Making the Messiahship of Jesus an unavoidable issue to our Jewish people worldwide
- Trumpet of Salvation to Israel - Proclaiming Yeshua and the Gospel of peace - to the Jews first and also to the Arabs
- Hope for Ishmael - Working to bring hope and reconciliation between Arabs and Jews to God the Father and to each other through education, cultural understanding and most importantly faith in Jesus Christ
- Seeds of Hope - Humanitarian Aide, Economic Development, Education and Cultural Exchange
- Military Families United
- Air Force
- Air National Guard
- Army National Guard
- Coast Guard
- Please see our News Services page for additional Military news resources.
- Care Net
- The Heidi Group - Dedicated to helping girls and women in unplanned pregnancies make positive, life affirming choices
- Project Rachel - "Hope After Abortion" ministry of the Catholic Church
- Rachel's Vineyard - Post-Abortion Healing
- Ramah International - Pre and Post-Abortion Counseling; Abortion Recovery Program
- Real Options for Women - North Dallas and Collin Co, Texas
- OpenDoors - Serving persecuted Christians worldwide
- Voice of the Martyrs - Serving persecuted Christians worldwide
- Christian Monitor
- Christian Persecution Info
- Americans United for Life - National Pro-life Legal Team
- Life Dynamics - Pro-Life America Family of Websites
- Operation Save America
- Texans for Life Coalition
- Happy Hill Farm / North Central Texas Academy - Boarding, Day, and International School providing a comprehensive education from a Christian Worldview
Listing Policy / Notes:
Links to Internet sites not produced by ad Dei Gloriam Ministries are provided for informational purposes only. While we generally support the work of each of the Christian ministries, this does not necessarily imply that ADGM endorses the entire content of each of these sites.
We've recently begun approving and including some information and resources submitted by secular non-profit and for-profit organizations. We receive no compensation for these listings, and the listings should not be considered an endorsement (nor a disapproval) of the organization or it's products. It simply means that we believe the information page submitted may be of interest to our readers. Readers are urged to do their own investigation and use discernment when doing business with any unfamiliar organization.
We welcome comments and feedback (both positive and negative) from our readers on any of the organizations listed on this page. Any organization receiving a number of legitimate complaints will be removed.
Finally, a few conditions that might prevent a listing from being published are:
- Links to pages or sites that directly or indirectly link to law firms soliciting class-action or mass tort plaintiffs
- Links to pages or sites with non-family-friendly content (some required PG material is acceptable for some categories)
- Links to pages with excessive or inappropriate ads and/or popups
- Links to pages or sites that openly promote anti-Christian, anti-family, or anti-traditional values
- Links to pages with non-unique, mass-produced, and/or spammy content with no added value for our readers
We attempt to respond to most requests within a few days, but due our other projects, and to the increasing quantity of submissions that we receive, we may sometimes take longer to respond. We also may not respond individually to every submittal that doesn't get published. Thank you for your understanding.
[Top of Page] [Categories]