America's Christian Heritage
Over the past fifty years or so, America’s Christian Heritage has increasingly come under attack by those who would like to see God and religion completely stricken from the historical records. Opponents of Christianity have succeeding in removing the works of historians such as George Bancroft, the ”Father of American History", Noah Webster who has been called the American schoolmaster, and any other educator who writes of the Christian foundations on which our country was built. This has seriously undermined our knowledge of our true American roots. As more and more of us go through our godless educational system, a large portion of our population has never even heard these historical truths.
Therefore, in this section, we’ll present information and documentation on America’s true history, with an emphasis on the moral, ethical and religious foundations on which our constitution and legal system was originally based. We hope this educational material will encourage Christians to become more involved in the civic area of our society. To aid in this objective, we’ll feature articles on current legal and political topics pertaining to our heritage, and also offer some historical perspectives on these issues.
Table of Contents
- Biblical Issues
- Our Christian Heritage
- Historical Documents and Writings
- Founding Documents
- Related Topics
- Can America Claim the Promise of 2Chronicles 7:14 to "Heal the Land"? - Is this Promise Reserved for Israel Only?
Our Christian Heritage
- America's First Thanksgiving Part 1 - History of the Pilgrims
- America's First Thanksgiving Part 2 - Pilgrims Give Thanks; Lessons for Us Today
- Biblical Roots of America's Thanksgiving Holiday
- US President's Quotes on God and the Bible - President's Day 2014
- The Real Story of Thanksgiving - by Rush Limbaugh
- Lincoln - National Day of Prayer 1863
- in progress
- National Day of Prayer 2009 - Lincoln vs Obama
- National Day of Prayer 2010 - A Violation of the Constitution?
- Pulpit Freedom - Should Churches be Involved With Politics?
[TOC] [Top of Page]