Religious Liberty Persecution, Freedom, and Legal Services
Due to the number of links sent in by our valuable readers to our Ministries and Resources section, we've split this category onto this separate page. Please contact us if you work with, or know of a ministry, charity or non-profit organization that you would like added to this section. Please see our Resource Link Submittal and Posting Guidelines for instructions on submitting your link / site info.
These legal firms are funded by voluntary donations and, in almost every case, offer their services at no cost to victims whose religious freedoms are being threatened. Most offer litigation services, education, and other activities related to our religious freedoms.
- Alliance Defending Freedom - Advancing the God-given right to live and speak the Truth
- American Center for Law and Justice - Defending Sanctity of Life, Persecuted Church, Religious Liberty, and Fighting Government Corruption
- Christian Concern - Defending Religious Liberty in the UK
- First Liberty - Lawyers Defending Religious Freedom
- Liberty Council - Restoring the culture by advancing religious freedom, the sanctity of human life and the family
- Pacific Justice Institute - Defending, without charge, the religious freedoms, parental rights, and other civil liberties of people who cannot defend themselves
- Thomas More Law Center - Preserving America’s Judeo-Christian heritage and Defending the religious freedom of Christians
Notes for our Readers:
We are not affiliated with, nor do we receive compensation of any kind (financial or otherwise), from any of these organizations or listings. Links are posted solely for containing useful information that may be of interest to our readers. We welcome comments and feedback (both positive and negative) from our readers on any of the organizations listed on this page.
[Top of Page]