Security and Protection CyberSecurity, Consumer Protection, Fraud, Scams etc
Due to the number of links sent in by our valuable readers to our Ministries and Resources section, we've split this category onto this separate page. If you work with or know of an organization or resource that may be of benefit or interest to our readers, please see our Resource Link Submittal and Posting Guidelines for submitting your info.
Readers, please see bottom of page for Notes and Precautions regarding viewing listings.
Resources and Information
- CyberTipline - National Center for Missing & Exploited Children - Plus Additional Reports and Information
- Federal Trade Commission - Consumer Protection against a wide variety of Unfair and Deceptive Practices in the Marketplace
- On Guard Online - Free Online Security Tips, Guides, Videos, Publications and other Resources
- Enough is Enough - Protecting Children and Families Online
- Cyber-Safety for Children and Youth - Information, Tips and more from District Attorney of Texas
- Phone and Email Scams - FTC - Limiting Unwanted Calls and Emails
- Protecting Kids Online - Wide variety of info on Parental Rights and Online Safety from the FTC
- Protecting Children Online: - Printable Facts and Tips for Parents from the San Diego County District Attorney
- Identity Theft - Tips and Resources for Prevention and Recovery
- Consumer Information - Consumer Protects, Scams and Frauds, Housing, Insurance, Banking, Investments etc
- How to Stop Online Tracking of your Child
- Stop.Think.Connect. Campaign - National public awareness campaign from Homeland Security to increase public understanding of cyber threats and make the internet a more secure experience.
- Scam Alerts - Links to the most recent Scam Alerts fromn the FTC
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) - Information on COPPA for Parents
Note: The following resources may be written to promote certain products or services, and/or may contain affiliate links to businesses attempting to sell related products and/or services, for which the referring site receives compensation. We therefore urge our readers to do independent research, use discernment, and take the typical precautions before doing business with any unfamiliar organization. A listing should not be considered an endorsement of the organization or it's products and/or services. We do not receive any compensation of any kind from these listings. Links are posted solely for containing useful information that may be of interest to our readers.
- A Guide to Protecting Children’s Privacy Online - Comprehensive Checklist of Online Safety Tips
- Cyberbullying & Substance Abuse
- How to Protect Children on their Smartphones - Guide and Links to additional resources
- Guide to Cyberbullying - Awareness and Prevention
- Guide to Internet Safety for Parents - MomBible
- Identity Theft Protection Guide
- Internet Safety for Teens, Kids, and Students
- Internet Safety 101 - Ultimate Guide to Keeping Kids Safe Online
- Internet Safety Center - Links to various resources
- Social Media Cyber-bullying: - Online Safety and Security Tips for Children, Teens and Young Adults
- Parental Controls: How to Safeguard Children from Online Inappropriate Content: - Plus other Tips and Guidelines related to various Cyber Challenges
- Teen Internet Safety: A Parents Guide
- Bullying: - Numerous Articles from Verywell Family
- Parents Guide to Internet Safety for Kids: - Kids Use of Technology and How to Protect Them
Notes for our Readers:
We are not affiliated with, or receive compensation of any kind (financial or otherwise), from any of these organizations or listings.
We welcome comments and feedback (both positive and negative) from our readers on any of the organizations listed on this page. Any organization receiving legitimate complaints will be removed.
[Top of Page]