Resources for Seniors Resources and Information
Due to the number of links sent in by our valuable readers to our Ministries and Resources section, we've split this category onto this separate page. If you work with or know of an organization or resource that may be of benefit or interest to our valuable senior readers, please see our Resource Link Submittal and Posting Guidelines for submitting your info.
Readers, please see bottom of page for Notes and Precautions regarding viewing listings.
Resources and Information
- Active Lifestyles Among Older Adults - Benefits of Regular Physical Activity (pdf)
- Medicare.gov - Official US Government Site for Medicare
- Senior Medicare Patrol - Information on detecting, preventing and reporting Medicare fraud, errors, and abuse
- Protecting Older Consumers - 2017-2018 Report from the FTC (pdf)
- National Center on Elder Abuse: - Research, Training, News and Resources on Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of the Elderly
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. - Part of the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Aging - US Dept of Health & Human Services - Info and Resources on Caregivers, Social Security Benefits, Medicare & Medicaid, Retirement, Elder Justice, etc
Note: The following resources may be written to promote certain products or services, and/or may contain affiliate links to businesses attempting to sell related products and/or services, for which the referring site receives compensation. We therefore urge our readers to do independent research, use discernment, and take the typical precautions before doing business with any unfamiliar organization. A listing should not be considered an endorsement of the organization or it's products and/or services. We do not receive any compensation of any kind from these listings. Links are posted solely for containing useful information that may be of interest to our readers.
Notes for our Readers:
We are not affiliated with, or receive compensation of any kind (financial or otherwise), from any of these organizations or listings.
We welcome comments and feedback (both positive and negative) from our readers on any of the organizations listed on this page. Any organization receiving legitimate complaints will be removed.
[Top of Page]